Get Your New York Private Jet Charter Quote
A New York Private Jet Charter by Solairus Aviation offers a personalized travel solution that is tailored to your specific requirements and aircraft needs. Our unbeatable personal service and rigorous commitment to safety make Solairus the premier choice for discerning travelers.
Fill out our contact form to receive $100 off of your catering order on your first charter flight with us!
Fill Out Our Contact Form And Receive
$100 Off Your First Catering Order
The largest, most populous city in the United States, New York City is the media, cultural and financial center of the world. The megacity was originally a trading post and has become a symbol of the ideals of liberty and peace. Any New Yorker will tell you NYC is the greatest city in the world, and the ambition is palpable. There’s always something going on every day of the week. With a lot of flexibility and perseverance, making New York, New York, your new home will be simpler than you imagined.
Why you should get a New York Private Jet Charter Quote
- Beaches: NYC has several beaches, including Coney Island, Rockaway Beach, Fort Tilden Beach, and Robert Moses State Park.
- You’ll never fell alone: People are everywhere. Even when you’re around people you don’t know, you’ll feel as if you belong. Plus, everyone knows someone; they’ll happily connect you.
- Diversity: NYC is one of the most diverse cities in the world and everyone has their own New York story. As many as 800 languages are spoken. No one looks the same, so you’ll always fit in. The same goes for the city’s neighborhoods. If you want something new to do, simply hop onto the subway to explore a different area of town.
- Landmarks: New York is home to amazing architectural treasures, including St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station and more.
- New York moments: One of the best parts about moving to NYC is experiencing something that is truly unique to the city. You’ll know when it happens.
New York City Neighborhoods
Get a New York private charter jet quote and visit the city’s five boroughs that are like little cities: Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, The Bronx, and Brooklyn. Each borough has its own neighborhoods. Tips about choosing a neighborhood include:
- Look outside central Manhattan for cheaper rent. Your salary should be more than 40 times your rent, and many landlords require this. More affordable neighborhoods include Bushwick in Brooklyn, Washington Heights in Manhattan, and Astoria in Queens.
- If you want a larger place to call home, look to the Upper West or East Side. Once you’re outside of Manhattan, you’ll find square footage increases with each block.
- Location is everything. Manhattan typically has the most expensive neighborhoods in regard to rent. Queens is the largest by area. If you love the Yankees, the Bronx may be for you. Brooklyn has the largest population. If you live on Staten Island, you have to take a ferry to Manhattan or drive there from Brooklyn.
- Important considerations when choosing a neighborhood include subway access, food options, nightlife and noise levels, your evacuation zone and flood risk, neighbor safety, how simple it is to park your car, your future landlord’s reputation, and the quality of schools.
Things to Do During you New York Private Jet Charter
- Parks: Covering 843 acres, Central Park is filled with 58 miles of walking paths, 21 playgrounds, 36 bridges and more. Ice skate in the winter and visit the zoo in the summer. If you like to people-watching, you’ll love Washington Square Park. During the summer, catch Bryant Park’s outdoor Summer Film Festival.
- Art: There is no shortage of art in NYC. Visit the Whitney Museum of American Art in the Meatpacking District. See art installations and views of the Hudson River along the High Line. Ponder the works in Chelsea’s art galleries. See your favorite works of art at MoMA.
- Shop: It’s easy to spend your money in New York City. Check out the specialty shops and eateries in Chelsea Market. Columbus Circle on the Upper West Side has several shops and dining options that will keep you coming back for more. Hit up Barneys on the Upper East Side or Chelsea for the latest wears. If you want the quintessential NYC shopping experience, Bergdorf Goodman won’t disappoint.
- Nightlife: Bask in the ultimate in luxury and opulence at the Top of the Standard at the Standard Hotel. Take part in an interactive theater performance at Sleep No More. Relax at rooftop bars, like PH-D at Dream Downtown. Get a laugh or two at the Comedy Cellar.